Testing Video 1:1s
Prior to the Event
To limit technical issues and stress the day of the conference, please log into the Issuer Direct platform and follow these instructions to confirm you’re able to access video meetings.
The platform works best on Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Video meetings will not work on Internet Explorer.
1. Log in and navigate to the 1x1 meetings tab.
2. Locate the green button next to scheduled meetings that says “Meeting starts in x days” and click to enter the meeting room.
3. From inside the meeting room, click “Invite Guests” and copy the link provided. Send this to a secondary user and have them join the meeting.
4. Be sure to ACCEPT any browser pop ups for Camera and Microphone access. If you do not get any pop ups and your video or sound is not working, check your browser settings.
6. When a second user joins, the meeting room will automatically connect participants. If you can see and hear each other, you’re ready to go for the day of the event.